Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year 2020!
Are you a person having trouble surviving all the Christmas food you will be eating?
There is an infinite choice of foods that make your mouth water during holidays like Christmas.
But not all ingredients work together in your best interest…
Christmas and Easter time is the time people end up mostly in the ER. How come?
Because they have eaten too much of combinations that doesn’t work together…
With that said, it means that you should not combine animal proteins with carbohydrates in the same meal. Something we teach all the year around at Bülow Clinic.
So if you have ham or turkey on the table together with herring, salmon, sausages, mashed potatoes, Swedish meatballs with lingonberries, brown sauce with mashed potatoes, creamed cabbage, Janson’s temptation, rice à la Malta, rice porridge with an almond, ginger cookies, saffron buns, brown bread, you’re in trouble if you eat it all!
Make good choices in what you eat, not only during the weeks but also for the holydays and weekends! If you go with the proteins, don’t take the mashed potatoes, the bread and the cookies. Sounds dull? I think ending up in the ER is far worse..
1. Don’t forget to walk or exercise. It will help with digestion and you won’t feel as a “couch potato” if you have been over eating.
2. Get enough sleep. When we sleep we rejuvenate our bodies and lose weight.
3. Drink enough water every day.
4. Have organic wines instead of Soda pops. Give the children ginger and lemon water instead of Coke (Julmust) etc.
5. If you now have gained weight after Christmas and New Year celebrations…maybe, it’s time to “do a yearly service” on your body?
Don’t forget that we digest over 70 metric tons of food in a lifetime. If you had a kitchen appliance that processed that amount of food, my guess is that you would have it serviced on a weekly basis.
We are now talking about your body, that is planned to last for up to 100 years, and not a machine in the kitchen.
Can it do that without service? Would it last for such a long time without cleaning the system from time to time? Well, that is for you to think about.
Our service station, Bülow Clinic, is open and you can klick here to contact us to schedule a “service time” with the Bülow Program. Read more https://www.bulowclinic.com/bulow-program
I wish you all a healthy fabulous 2020!
To your health,